About the Chef Community
The Chef community is an active, caring, wickedly smart, and fast growing group of practitioners who want to help you succeed with Chef. There are a number of ways for you to engage with, learn from, follow, and contribute, such as reading books, going to meetups, listening to podcasts, taking some training, and simply being a part of the community.
- Community Guidelines
- Chef Community Slack
- Join the “Chef Software Users Group” on LinkedIn
- Chef Software Mailing List (for discussion among users, developers, and other interested parties)
- Chef Software on Twitch
- Effective DevOps (Building a Culture of Collaboration, Affinity, and Tooling at Scale) - O’Reilly Media
- Customizing Chef (Getting the Most Out of Your Infrastructure Automation) - O’Reilly Media
- Chef: Powerful Infrastructure Automation - Packt Publishing
- Chef Cookbook Third Edition - Packt Publishing
- Learning Chef - Packt Publishing
- Chef Infrastructure Automation Cookbook Second Edition - Packt Publishing
- Mastering Chef - Packt Publishing
Was this page helpful?