The opscode-push-jobs-server.rb file is used to specify the configuration settings used by the Chef push jobs server.
This file is the default configuration file and is located at: /etc/opscode-push-jobs-server.
This configuration file has the following settings:
- The port on which a Chef push jobs server listens for requests that are to be executed on managed nodes. Default value: 10002.
- The frequency of the Chef push jobs server heartbeat message. Default value: 1000 (milliseconds).
- The number of seconds between keepalive messages being sent on the event stream. Default value: 15 (seconds).
- The number of seconds before an organization event expires. Default value:: 60 (seconds).
- The port on which the Chef push jobs server receives heartbeat messages from each Chef push jobs client. (This port is the ROUTER half of the ZeroMQ DEALER / ROUTER pattern.) Default value: 10000.
- The name of the Chef push jobs server.
- The number of seconds that a job waits around after it completes, allowing it to provide a full event stream instead of a summary. Default value: 5 (seconds).
- The IP address used by ZeroMQ. Default value: tcp://*.